Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank You


During this first post I want to emphasize the gratitude and appreciation I have for all my supporters.  First, I want to thank my family for giving me the time, space and financial support to complete this journey during a rough time.  Second, I want to let my partner know how grateful I am for his participation in my preparation–materially and emotionally.  Thirdly, I need to let my family from Danza Cuauhtonal know that I would not be taking this trip if they did not teach and nurture my spirituality–for that I am completely appreciative.  And lastly, I want to thank my friends, both close and far (specifically Students Rising Above), for showing me their excitement and enthusiasm.  Due to each kind word and curious question, I am able to participate in this journey across North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment